CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Is it bad that I like controversy?

So, a few days ago I was not happy with boys in general. I was thinking about the various ways I've been hurt by boys who weren't thinking at all before they acted (yes, boyS...more than one is involved). Anyways, out of this frustration I posted here and on facebook a blog that said nothing but "BOYS ARE STUPID." I obviously do not hold true to this statement, and meant it to be a funny release of my frustration.

Well - I had no idea the controversy it would create! On facebook I got 11 comments and 5 private messages about the post! Most were guys saying something along the line of "we're not ALL stupid, are we?" or "how rude!" or something equally funny, considering anyone who knows me at all know that I didn't REALLY mean to say that all boys are less intelligent than girls are. The rest of the comments or messages were from girls who were concerned about what horrible event caused me to make such a statement or who wanted to chime in and agree with the sentiment.

Anyways, my point is this: I'm thoroughly enjoying the controversy I stirred up. I had no clue a simple one-sentence note would gain so much attention! Is it absolutely terrible that I'm loving it?

0 comments: