CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

The Morning After...

No, I don't mean the morning after as in the reason you take a "morning after" pill...I mean, the morning after a storm of emotions and desperation to get out of my current circumstances. I fell asleep praying last night and had a crazy dream about a crazy adventure that I was trying to hide from my family, but they became a part of it anyways.

That's exactly what this whole San Angelo thing has been, all of my planning and thinking and plotting ways to make it happen on my own, but I've ended up having to get all of their help at one point or another along the way. The funny thing was that my friend was driving the car in the dream and I was in the backseat and he kept on driving through deep water and I was soaked, but every time I thought we couldn't go on, a ramp would appear out of nowhere to save us...Call me strange, but I really feel like that's God telling me that HE will make this happen. That HE has called me to this. I'm just sorry that I haven't been more obedient to Him over the summer. Yes, He's been faithful to grow me and change me and make me more like Him and feel more in love with Him - - - but, that doesn't change the fact that I haven't done what I know I was supposed to do. What I had known I was supposed to do all along.

Anyways - long story short, I went to bed letting everyone else's (as in my parents and a close friend) fears and concerns get to me - I was doubting the fact that I've heard God in this and the fact that I KNOW I CAN DO IT because some of those closest to me were doubting my ability to do it...and I've awaken with a fresh passion and a fresh sense of victory. I'm so excited to see God come through for me and make a splash in the world of San Angelo! I'm so ready to see Him move through me and work through me in just the right way. I know without a doubt that San Angelo is where I'm supposed to be this semester and I'm excited to find out the specific reasons why that is so.

So, you know what I have to say to anyone who doubts: BRING IT ON. God's got this, and I trust in Him with my whole heart.

0 comments: