CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

So, I'm sitting here at my friend's apartment in total amazement of who God is. I just had an awesome weekend away at HEB camp with the BSM crew - - - it was amazing. I love that place and I experienced such an awesome, sweet renewal while I was away there. God is so great. I feel so at peace about things that have been bothering me all summer - all year, really. I feel so rejuvenated and...well...better. I love the LORD. I love being a follower of Christ. I love the community and sense of belonging that comes from the family of God. I love knowing that I have the most amazing people here for me at all times.

I'm in awe of the quality of people that God has brought into my life. I'm so excited to be a part of the things that I'm a part of and to be surrounded by people who love God and are following Him passionately. It's just an incredible thing. I love, Love, LOVE it.

And, while I'm at it, another thing I love are my Christian guy friends. They are so incredible and so fun to be around. They make me feel so at peace about being a woman of God, and they're honestly so manly that I feel more feminine when I'm in their presence. They give me hope for meeting an an awesome man of God to be my husband some day :)

0 comments: