CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

All the cool kids are doing it...

So, I heard that all the cool kids are getting a blog on blogger...so here I am, trying to be cool yet again. You would think I would have learned my lesson about not trying to be cool when I jumped in the pool at that party...oh wait, that wasn't me - that was that girl on Boy Meets World...which brings me to the real point that I just now decided to make:

How many times have you experienced something in real life and thought "wow, that was just like that scene from _____" ? Shouldn't it be the other way around? I mean, I think it is now my official goal to live my life in such a way that I watch a movie and comment "Hey - that's just like the time I ______" (Blank to be filled in later, lol)

Anyways, that's just a little insight into the way I think. Hope it didn't scare you off too much. I'll write more later! Be blessed!

0 comments: